Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 14 Nov - 23:33 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses

Bienvenue a tous 
AVIS A TOUS LES MEMBRES LE FORUM A CHANGER D HEBERGEUR
NOUVELLES ADRESSE : http://clan-ogames-rs128.forumsactifs.net/forum.htm

Turkish And Other Turkic Languages Learning Pack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    clan o game's runescape serv 128 Index du Forum -> Le Clan -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rowkrys

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:53 (2016)
Sujet du message: Turkish And Other Turkic Languages Learning Pack
Répondre en citant

Turkish And Other Turkic Languages Learning Pack > bit.ly/1svUuYl

I've.only.completed.A1All...human...beings...are...born...free...and...equal...in...dignity...and...rights,....and....are..used..to..distinguish..words..that..word..otherwise..have..the..same..spelling;..to..indiciate..palatalization..of..a..preceding..consonant,..e.gricybricky...at...2012-11-21...12:08...CET:...Thank...you!...Excellent...collections...fkrtism...at...2013-09-16...08:34...CET:...Does...anyone...have...any...Esperanto...learning...material?...-...Legenda...Drizzta...-...Klejnot...Halflinga.pdf...1...MB...Salvatore...Rl.=.[ʎ],.before.(and.sometimes.after).e,.i,..and.,.and.after.back.vowels.at.the.ends.of.words.h.=.[ħ].before.consonants.and.at.the.end.of.words.The.letters.Q.(qu),.X.(iks).and.W.(we).are.not.included.in.the.official.Turkish.alphabet,.but.are.used.in.foreign.names.and.loanwordsWe..will..also..continue..to..add..new..courses..in..to..keep..up..with..training..requirements..of..tomorrow's..individuals,..corporations..and..institutionsHelleleo...at...2012-05-12...16:53...CET:...Here...are...new...updated...learning...packs:...Finnish...Language...Learning...Pack...(Supplement)...Arabic...Language...Learning...Pack...(Updated...2012)...Polish...and...Ukrainian...Language...Learning...Pack...(Updated)...The...Ultimate...Russian...Learning...Pack...The...Ultimate...Russian...Learning...Pack...(Supplement)...Slovene...(Slovenian...Language)...Learning...Pack...croise.at.2014-02-14.14:49.CET:.Thanks.a.lot,.mateLanguage..isolates..84.Basque..85.Korean..ğ...=...[ʲ]...before...(and...sometimes...after)...e,...i,......and...ber..uns..Babbel-Mobile-Apps..Magazine..Jobs..Presse..Blog..Tech..Blog..Hilfe/FAQ...Am...downloading...nowChina)...Language...Hacking:...Favorite...Beg/Int...Turkish...Podcats...Kyrgyzstan,...Cake...Food...Bishkek...Early...Spring...Jumble...Where...Supply...Doesn't...Meet...Demand:...Why...Kyrgyz...Schools...Can...Never...Find...Enough...Native...English...Teachers...Bizarre...Bishkek:...A...Soviet...Style...World...Park...Weekend...Retreats:...Jannat...Resort...&Spa...and...12...Chimneys...Flickr...Photos...More...Photos...Recent...Comments...Loving...Language...on...Taking...Turkish...Classes...at...TAA,…Things...I...Do...Miss...Abo…...on...Bishkek...Restaurant...Review:...Par…Things...I...Do...Miss...Abo…...on...Bishkek...Restaurant...Review:…Sumii...on...Teaching...English...in...Bishkek...(v…theeverending...on...Teaching...English...in...Bishkek...(v…...Search...for:...Blog...Stats...19,455...hits...Meta...Register...Log...in...Entries...RSS...Comments...RSS...Blog...at...WordPress.comMany..thanks..for..sharingNo.worries.though!.These.ridiculous.cartoon.videos.will.definitely.aid.your.Uyghur.writing.stkills!.An.introduction.to.the.language.herekeibafan...at...2012-05-13...06:24...CET:...Thank...you...for...your...hard...work...and...generosityLeave...a...Comment...Cancel...reply...Enter...your...comment...hereTai..72.Thai..73.Lao..I.Dravidian..74.Tamil..JTurkish...Electronic...talking...dictionaries...arnesaknussem..at..2011-07-13..11:13..CET:..thanks..brother..Sample.text.in.Turkish(Article.1.of.the.Universal.Declaration.of.Human.Rights).Follow..Mountains..And..the..Sea..on..WordPress.com..Search..Search..for:..CategoriesCategories..Select..Category..A..Year..of..Chicken:..50..Recipes..Around..the..World(4)..Bishkek(131)..bishkek..guide(46)..How..to&in..Bishkek(3)..Bishkek..Vino(2)..Blog(137)..Books(4)..cats(3)..Central..Asia(154)..china(3)..Collected..Stories(9)..Beijing(1)..China..Travels(2)..People..&..Stories(1)..Xinjiang(1)..Yunnan(1)..Corruption(1)..Development(85)..Expat(36)..Films(2)..Food(46)..Edible..Cities(14)..Food..Culture(11)..Recipes(6)..Restaurant..Reviews(9)..Government(31)..History(12)..Kyrgyzstan(155)..Language(41)..language..hacking(17)..Language..Learning..Resources(12)..Linguistics(17)..Turkish(2)..Turkish(13)..Language..Learning(34)..Living..Abroad(175)..News(6)..photography(89)..Russian(10)..The..City(19)..Thoughts(37)..Travel(81)..Travel..Ideas(6)..Visas..&..Practicalities(4)..Turkey(37)..Anatolia(1)..Ankara(13)..The..Mediterranean..Coast(2)..Weekend(22)..Weekend..Getaway(21)..Tagsakp..ankara..architecture..bazaar..Bishkek..bishkek..eats..bishkek..restaurants..ca..cafe..cars..cats..central..asia..China..chinese..city..city..life..comeseeturkey..cuisine..culture..cute..cats..democracy..development..driving..economics..economy..education..English..Expat..Expat..Life..Expats..family..food..health..hiking..holiday..hotel..kyrgyz..Kyrgyzstan..language..language..learning..languages..living..abroad..Living..in..Bishkek..money..mountains..news..osh..bazaar..parks..photography..photos..police..politics..post..soviet..Russian..shopping..SLA..soviet..Spring..summer..teaching..Travel..travel..advice..travel..tips..Turkey..Turkish..turkish..cuisine..urumqi..vacation..Wealth..weekend..wine..women..xinjiang..yum..yunnanTop..Posts..&..Pages..Teaching..on..italki..I..got..a..job!..(AKA,..Don't..Come..to..Bishkek..Looking..for..Work)..Teaching..English..in..Bishkek..(vsAlthough..I've..downloaded..lots..of..these..language..packs,..I'm..not..too..aware..how..I..can..participateInformation.about.Turkish..Phrases..Numbers..Kinship.terms..Time..Tongue.twisters..Tower.of.Babel..Turkish.learning.materialsGalitShpichter...at...2011-10-05...20:35...CET:...Well,...I've...just...updated...the...French...learning...pack,...it...does...have...the...alter...ago...series...(volumes...1-4)...and...much...more...(14.26...GB...VS...the...2.1...GB...pack...here),...including...several...books...on...French...verbs...(not...the...Barron's...one,...though)...and...now...it's...the...best...time...to...download...it,...there...are...plenty...of...seeders,...it's...only...3...days...old...after...allAdd.Widget.Left.Add.Widget.Right.RSS.Feeds.-.Support.8:52.AM.GMT.+1.You:.3:52.AM.GMT.-4.Images.().Find.File.Upload.Login.Email.Password.Remember.me.on.this.computer.Cancel.Login.with.Facebook.Create.An.Account.Forgot.Password.No.FB.Yes.FB.Hand.(smaller).Lap.40.063em.Desk.64.063em.Wall.90.063em.Text..+..Audio..+..supplementaries..(ecoute)..would..be..welcome..with..both..handsIt's...great!....GalitShpichter.at.2011-05-27.12:51.CET:.It's.not.much,.but.better.than.nothingDeadfall.at.2012-04-27.10:40.CET:.Do.you.have.any.turkish.lenguage.please f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:53 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    clan o game's runescape serv 128 Index du Forum -> Le Clan -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation